Who are you?
Are you lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning? Are you a family member or friend of someone who is? Are you a Christian, or member of another faith tradition, looking for a group that affirms all of us as gifts from God? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Who are we?
With headquarters in Grand Rapids, Gays In Faith Together (GIFT) serves people throughout West Michigan with programs such as:
- Refuge, a group for LGBT teenagers and friends. Ages 14-19
- GRITS (God Rocks In The Stream), a group for all ages
- Conversations with our Chaplain (individuals, couples, families, friends)
- Resources and referrals
- Education in the community
- Faith Advocacy: “Gay Christian? Yes!” Campaign
- Theresa’s Table blog
First four pictures, courtesy of
The Grand Rapids Press
We are a 501(c)(3) organization and we
appreciate your tax-deductible donation!